|READY STOCK NOW...!!! NEED TO BOOKING URGENT! MALAYSIA DIESEL D2, SALE WITH MONTHLY CONTRACT, FULL CORPORATE OFFER WITH PROCEDURES FOB MALAYSIA|
- FOR THE FIRST-TIME BUYER, PAYMENT USING "BANK DRAFT" OF 25% OF THE TOTAL PAYMENTS, BALANCE OF 75% ON PAY AFTER DIP TEST WITHIN 4 HOURS BEFORE LOADING
- BUYER NORMAL, CAN USE PAYMENT LC, SBLC, BG
SPECIFICATION STANDARD: SPECIFICATION D2
INSPECTION: SGS OR EQUIVALENT
COMMISSION: THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE AGREED COMMISSION OF USD$10 PER MT TO BE DIVIDED AS FOLLOWS:
- 50% SELLER SIDE: (50% CLOSED TO SELLER MANDATE)
- 50% BUYER SIDE: (50% OPEN TO BUYER MANDATE & FACILITATOR)
- THE AGREED COMMISSION WILL BE INCLUDED WITHIN AN IRREVOCABLE MASTER FEE (IMFPA) TO BE SIGNED BY THE BUYER. GROUP PF EACH PARTY TO ISSUANCE OF THE SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA).
MINIMUM QUANTITY: 50,000 MT MAXIMUM QUANTITY: 500,000 MT
SELLING TERMS: FOB MALAYSIA
PRICE NET: USD385 MT PRICE GROSS: USD395 MT
FOB PORT: MALAYSIA
TRANSACTIONAL PROCEDURES FOB MALAYSIA
Purchasing Methods of D2 in a Malaysian depot are as follow; from step 1 to 10
Buyer issue ICPO with BANKING INFORMATION + NCNDA/IMPFA + COMPANY PROFILE to GNGROUP Sales Director
Seller Issues Contract Open for Amendments, Buyer Counters Sign and Seals the Contract and Sends Via E-Mail to Seller.
Seller issue proforma invoice. Buyer Counters Sign and Seals the proforma invoice and Sends Via E-Mail to Seller.
Buyer Within two (2) banking Days, Buyers Pay the booking of 25% to the Seller / Quota Holder using “BANKDRAFT”. The payment is the currency (USD).
Within 4-5 days after paying the booking fees, Seller / Quota Holder will issue PPOP, send the letter of Instruction to issue buyer’s vessel Spec, SGS and oil redeem notice stating on the date and time of pick up (Normally 4 Days from Date of Notice)
Buyer should within 24 Hours send the name of ship, captain’s name, Q88 and CPA to seller
After sending Buyer’s vessel documents, the buyer should send representative for test.
While the ship is loading at the oil tank lot, buyer arrange for SGS oil Dip Test. Upon successful dip test, Seller issues Commercial Invoice to buyer. Buyer pays for “exact quantity” of product in commercial invoice delivered into vessel by MT-103 / TT or Wire transfer minus the deposit amount.
Once the loading is completely done, product is transferred to buyer's vessel with all shipping documentation and title is transferred to buyer.
The commissions will be paid by the buyer, against IMFPA with the following distribution: 50%: Seller Side (Closed) 50%: Buyer side - Open to Buyer Mandate and Buyer Intermediaries
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CONSULTANT, AGENT OR ANY PARTY
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE
These procedures, prices and conditions, are not negotiable. The Seller only accepts documents submitted with its format, If the Buyer's request, we can send ICPO Format, and NCNDA / IMPFA templates used by the Seller.
The above procedures must be accepted and Incorporated on the ICPO word for word. No Bill of Ladings, Warranties, SGS Reports, or past fulfilled Contract will be presented as "Past Performance," sanitized or not, for the following reasons; AGAINST TRADE REGULATIONS, AGAINST STATED SGS POLICY VIOLATES FORMAL CONTRACT CONFIDENTIALITY BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER.
We ONLY work 100% strictly according to END Seller Company/Refinery's above procedures ONLY. Price lists are negotiable in some terms. if the terms and procedures are acceptable, kindly provide your ICPO for us to proceed further.
The ICPO must be complete identification of principal buyer signed, sealed and stamped; in buyer's company letterhead with quantity per month/year, Target Price, Contract length, Buyer's own opinion of specification if any and any other relevant details. We do not accept expired ICPO (Maximum date for validity is 5 working days).
ANY ICPO ISSUED MUST INSERT OUR WORKING PROCEDURE
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ICPO WITH OTHER PROCEDURE
Non-Circumvention, Non-Disclosure Agreement All information in this soft corporate offer are confidential and all trading deals with all parties including seller and buyer depend on this offer are secret and non-disclosure and non-circumvention. All correspondents between GNGROUP Company and your company (your party) it’s under Non-Circumvention, Non-Disclosure law. Product availability and acceptance buyer company are depending on seller decision
Any further questions please contact our representative as detailed below:
CALL, SMS, WHATSAPP:
- MR. AIME ZEEM (Indonesia, Thailand) +60172685679
- MR. NAZ BOY (Asia Tenggara) H/P: +60129060394
- MS. SAFIAH (Northern Asia) H/P: +601121093261
- MR. JAUHARI (International) H/P: +601132145677
- MR. ZACK (South-East Asia) H/P: +60192297179)
- MR. RAIS (Eastern Asia) H/P: +6282366022435
- MR. PYANTO (Dubai, Hong Kong) H/P: +60133304703
- MR. HALIM (Americas) H/P: +60172892769
- MR. ASYA’RI (Western Asia) H/P: +60177513489
- MR. SYAPOL (Middle East Asia) H/P: +60129149690
- MR. BORHAN (North America) H/P: +6590620692
- MR. RIZKI (South America) H/P: +60172073036
- MR. ZULFADZLY (Europe) H/P: +60176929100
- MS. IRNAWATI (India, Pakistan) +60122320934
- MR. YUSOF (Africa) H/P: +60179205350
- MR. AHMAD (Antarctica) H/P: +60173635856
- MR. NORDIN (Australia) H/P: +6584038353
- MR. FIQ (Malaysia, Brunei) H/P: +60198450785
- MR. SHEEM (Kenorland) H/P: +60145538989
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Blog: http://gngmsb.blogspot.com
- Website: http://gngroupms.com/